- American Photography has a new web site with an archive of all the winners of their recent competitions. You can also enter the new International Motion Art Awards and they have a new daily email starting later this week called Motion Arts Pro. You can get your own copy here.
- Check out The Photo Society’s blog for recent posts from Bill Allard, David Burnett, Steve McCurry, Melissa Farlow, Ivan Kashinsky, Stephen Alvarez, Ed Kashi and David Alan Harvey.
- ASMP is presenting a Symposium on Sustainable Business Models: Issues and Trends Facing Visual Artists 9/27 in New York.
- PhotoShelter has a great lineup for their Luminance event September 12-14
- On August 5th, the BagNews Salon hosted “The War on Women”: An analysis of the media imagery of the ongoing domestic battle over reproductive rights. More Salon’s coming soon.
- Check out MediaStorm‘s new blog posts for their “Worth Watching ” series , a new grant from the Aftermath Project and other news.